Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Due April 14th

Announcements--


Check to be sure April tuition payment has been sent.  I have Venmo now, as well, if you need it.
If anyone has employment issues due to COVID-19, please let me know... I'll work it out.  ❤  I've taken on a few tutoring students in order to cover all costs.  NO STUDENT OF MINE WILL LEAVE MY CLASSES DUE TO EMPLOYMENT ISSUES.  
Love you guys.

These things are not due until 4/14!!!  Guess what?  With all of the craziness, I forgot that next week is our spring break!  Although you don't have to do ANY work at all for it, I will host a fun session for you on Tuesday from 1:00-2:30.  Since you are stuck at home, I thought it would be nice to do something fun "together".  


Science
  • Look over the Quest Guide pages 89 & 91 before you begin reading.
  • Read chapter 25:  Absolute Zero
    • Check out the pages 226 & 227 on Fibonacci's numbers.  
    • Grab a ruler.  Start looking for ANYTHING around you that meets this Golden Ratio.  Write down what you find, and we'll talk about it in class.  It's fascinating!
  • Complete the Quest Guide Sheet page 90.  First, add numbers to the number line.  Then, use the definitions at the bottom of the page and label the areas of the number line with the correct terms.

Grammar


Literature


WHAT DO I NEED TO TURN IN ONLINE?  HERE'S WHAT SHOULD GO IN YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER THIS WEEK (RENAME THE FILES TO TELL WHAT THEY ARE):
  • Reading Comprehension Sheets for chapters 6-9
  • Brain Diagram
  • Quest Guide p.90

No comments:

Post a Comment